From: Collins Richey <erichey2@××××.com>
To: gentoo <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux Minimal Desktop Guide
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:34:27
1 Daniel,
2
3 I've just completed the Gentoo Linux Minimal Desktop Guide which will help
4 the new user to setup his system and to put up an XFCE desktop
5 environment.
6
7 Please send me an email address by private mail and I will send you the
8 xml source. No sense cluttering up this user list with that.
9
10 You and your developers can review what I've done and then we can make any
11 corrections you would like.
12
13 The document compiles well with either guide.xsl or guide-main.xsl, but I
14 must confess I like the guide.xsl format with the imbedded About this
15 document window better.
16
17 Thanks,
18 --