From: Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Running repoman on the portage tree
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 02:18:27
1 Hey devs,
2
3 This is my first mail to this list. If this is out of line, let me know.
4
5 I've been playing around with Jenkins (continuous integration server)
6 recently for a couple of personal projects, including my own overlay. I
7 thought it would be cool to run 'repoman full' on the portage tree. A
8 couple of things surprised me:
9
10 * It took over 4 hours
11 * So many (~3MB output) warnings, especially "upstream parallel
12 compilation bug"... thought autoconf handled this, but I guess not
13 * 9233 ebuilds that use a deprecated EAPI
14
15 Please don't take this the wrong way; I'm not accusing anyone, and I
16 still love Gentoo, it was just kind of funny. I've attached the full log
17 for anyone that's interested.
18
19 Alec

repoman.out text/plain