From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] KDE and Ruby herd call for help
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:01:50
1 Hi all,
2
3 Right now both the KDE and Ruby herds (which, informally, I am the *lead*
4 on both) are hurting for people. I don't have the time to work on general
5 maintenance and bugs at the moment, so we need some help. I've sent out a
6 request for help in the GWN a few weeks ago and got a lot of good leads on
7 potential new devs, but unfortunately I don't have the time right now to
8 mentor anyone either.
9
10 If you're able to help in either one of these herds, it would certainly be
11 appreciated. You don't need my permission or anything - just add yourself
12 to the herd and throw a mail out to the alias saying you're joining us.
13
14 Furthermore, if you can take on the role of mentoring people, I'd be happy
15 to pass on some e-mail addresses of folks who showed interest in becoming
16 devs. Mail me for that information.
17
18 Thanks,
19 Caleb