From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more up to date minimal install cd
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:45:09
1 Simon Stelling wrote:
2 > That being said, I think this is really up to the releng team and noone
3 > else. They are doing the work, so we can discuss it far and wide, as
4 > long as releng doesn't want to do it, nothing will happen. So maybe we
5 > should wait for a statement from Chris before doing anything else.
6
7 I can tell you right now what Chris's answer is going to be.
8
9 If you're volunteering to do it, join releng and have at it. As it is now, most
10 members of releng do not have the time and/or desire to do a release more often
11 than bi-annually.
12
13 --
14 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
15 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list