From: Kalin KOZHUHAROV <kalin@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugday reminder
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:01:31
1 Bjarke Istrup Pedersen wrote:
2
3 > Something interresting has happend since last, the new bugday site has
4 > gone into official beta, and can been seen on
5 > http://bugday.gentoo.org/bugdaytest . Please do some testing with it,
6 > and report any bugs you find back to me.
7
8 Bug #1:
9 Do *NOT* ask for Bugzilla credentials over plain HTTP!
10
11 Even if it is just beta testing, you are using real account information
12 and that is a very bad approach as far as security practices go.
13
14 Add SSL support (or fix it, 'cause https://bugday.gentoo.org/bugdaytest/
15 is a 404 and https://bugday.gentoo.org/ is plain bugs.gentoo org or is it?)
16
17 Bug #2:
18 Add an error page explaining what is wrong with a login attempt
19
20 If you try to login, you are just thrown back to the original URL (slightly
21 dressed up as http://bugday.gentoo.org/bugdaytest/bugday.php) without any
22 notice of a failed login attempt.
23
24 When Bug #1 gets fixed, I can further test.
25
26 Kalin.
30 +-> http://ThinRope.net/ <-+
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list