From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Call for more photos on planet.g.o
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:16:12
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 As an avid Planet reader, I'd like to call all fellow devs aggregated on
4 planet.gentoo.org to provide real and friendly pictures in Hackergotchi
5 style.
6
7 Reading Planet Gnome everyday as well, I really like what they have done
8 with their hackergotchis and it makes the whole Planet much more fun and
9 it also puts friendly human faces on "Gnome".
10
11 I was wondering if we could do that as well for Gentoo, to further
12 improve the image of our beloved distro. It'd be also quite useful for
13 conferences such as FOSDEM where people could just recognize one another
14 more easily.
15
16 I hereby volunteer to make hackergotchis out of whatever pictures you'll
17 send my way.
18
19 Quick stats for today :
20
21 People with hackergotchis
22 - welp
23 - cryos
24 - mark_alec
25 - Larry The Cow
26 - nichoj
27 - graaff
28 - voyageur
29 - dang
30 - flameeyes
31
32 People with funky pictures
33 - dirtyepic
34 - nightmorph
35 - beandog
36
37 If you guys could send in real pictures, that'd be real nice.
38
39 The other devs just don't have anything ...
40
41 Please send in a nice picture of yourselves, I'll cut it out nicely and
42 forward it to infra.
43
44 Let's put more smiling faces on Planet Gentoo ! :)
45
46 Rémi
47 --
48 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list