From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Misquoted in the GWN
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:07:48
1 Patrick Lauer wrote:
2
3 >>Also, why not bring back the "post to -core" requirement? Make it a
4 >>rule that it can't be labelled as an official Gentoo publication unless
5 >>it gets some review...
6 >
7 > Why not bring back the "the GWN is a community thing and YOU can also contribute!!!" mentality?
8 >
9 > That Ulrich and I have made some suboptimal decisions in the past is a
10 > fact, but why aren't there more contributors to the GWN so that we two
11 > aren't single points of failure?
12
13 That doesn't justify the reasoning of misquoting him. This could have
14 been caught if it would have been sent to -core like its been done in
15 the past. How can we contribute if you don't post what you're going to
16 send before you send it?
17
18 Cheers-
21 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
22 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
23
24 ---
25 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
26 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
27
28 ramereth/irc.freenode.net