From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: Heinrich Wendel <sysop@××××××××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Proposal: metadata.xml extensions
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:00:13
1 On Thursday 03 July 2003 11:59, Heinrich Wendel wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0005.html
5 >
6 > comments are welcome.
7 >
8 > mfg, Heinrich
11 Hi Heinrich,
12
13 As you might know there are some problems with our mailserver being
14 blacklisted. For that reason I did not read your mail before now. I have read
15 your proposal, and I think it makes sense. I do think though that we might
16 want to wait with actually adding such data to the metadata files until
17 portage is able to read it.
18
19 Of course a delay in implementation does not mean that a decision can not
20 allready be made, but I think we can wait a bit until there are more
21 comments. Also we might see if there are other desired tags in the metadata
22 file.
23
24 Paul
27 Paul de Vrieze