From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Commitfests
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:51:01
1 On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 11:07 +0200, Simon Stelling wrote:
2 > Alec Warner wrote:
3 > > Haha, there are times when you need to realize that it's just joking
4 > > around, versus an actual flamefest ;)
5 >
6 > This makes Gentoo look very unprofessional. It even makes us look like
7 > we're having fun.
8
9 This can not be allowed. I'll be bringing it up at the next council
10 meeting that there's been rumors that some of our developers are having
11 fun. This *will* be stopped. Come on, people! We're supposed to be
12 professional unpaid volunteers, dammit! This is what happens when you
13 let a bunch of hippies build an OS.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
19 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
20 Gentoo Foundation