From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Software patents
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 06:24:17
1 On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 07:01:34AM +0100, twofourtysix wrote:
2 > On 05/07/05, Alec Warner <warnera6@×××××××.edu> wrote:
3 > > not being privvy to -core ( where I hear this was started and
4 > > subsequently moved to -dev ) I can only assume you didn't find what you
5 > > wanted on -core and are trolling for a decent response here.
6 >
7 > Not being privy to -core either, I am wondering about the apparently
8 > hypocritical stance being taken on this issue.
9
10 I am wondering why we have anonymous trolls on this mailing list.
13 Jon Portnoy
14 avenj/irc.freenode.net
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list