From: Mamoru KOMACHI <usata@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, ruby@g.o, printing@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: lets get rid of xpatch please ?
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:05:41
1 Hi,
2
3 At Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:56:55 -0500,
4 Mike Frysinger wrote:
5
6 > doing a grep in the tree and i found the only things using xpatch
7 > are the ruby.eclass and app-text/a2ps-4.13b-r5 ...
8 > that is why i cc-ed ruby, printing, and usata on this ... want to make sure
9 > you guys see this e-mail so you can change over to using epatch :)
10
11 No problem. I'll change them to use epatch instead of xpatch when I
12 get home. Although a2ps-4.13b-r5 was user-submitted ebuild I committed
13 both of them... I thought xpatch would eventually take over bulk patch
14 handling but epatch has become so popular that everyone forgets xpatch ;)
17 Mamoru KOMACHI <usata@g.o>
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list