From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, PR team <pr@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo on Android stage3
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 15:36:38
1 On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 11:18 AM, M. J. Everitt <m.j.everitt@×××.org> wrote:
2 > On 29/10/16 16:14, M. J. Everitt wrote:
3 >> On 29/10/16 16:09, Benda Xu wrote:
4 >>>
5 >>> This is an announcement of the latest Gentoo on Android stage3 tarball,
6 >
7 > Actually .. given my nosiness in -pr matters lately, anyone done a
8 > write-up for Planet.g.o or suchlike that we can post up to social media?
9 > From my own stand-point it might be something the wider community would
10 > be interested in, and didn't know was a 'thing'?
13 It would be a good thing, especially since this relies on Gentoo
14 Prefix (I think), which is a fairly unique capability I've yet to see
15 in any other distro.
18 Rich