From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP23: Portage handling of ACCEPT_LICENSE
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 03:48:46
1 On Wednesday 10 March 2004 01:17, Paul Varner wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 21:49, Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > It can be found at http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0023.html.
4 > >
5 > > Comments anyone?
6 >
7 > The only thing that I didn't see addressed that hasn't been commented
8 > upon is I would like to see the ability to have user defined license
9 > groups added.
10
11 I'm not wholly against the idea, but of what use would they be? To be more
12 specific, what's the difference between a user specifying licenses in a group
13 and referencing it from make.conf and just specifying them in make.conf?
14
15 Regards,
16 Jason Stubbs
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list