From: Josh Sled <jsled@××××××××××××.org>
To: Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new herd: theology
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 04:14:00
1 On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 20:03 -0600, Steve Dibb wrote:
2 > The idea came up a few months ago about creating a 'religion' herd. I finally
3 > got around to following through, and with robbat2's help, created the 'theology'
4 > herd.
5 >
6 > The basic description is to take care of packages relating to religion,
7 > genealogy and humanities in general.
8
9 If that's the case, might not "humanities" be a better name?
10
11 E.g., I don't know what genealogy has to do with theology, but I do see
12 that both relate to the human condition.
15 ...jsled
16 http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}