From: Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Sorting out xfce-base and xfce-extra. Arch teams called!
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:54:58
1 Arch teams, please take a look at http://tinyurl.com/yln96s
2 and you'll see we have no real open bugs w/ Xfce 4.2 or 4.4 but instead
3 not many of our fixes has really reached users because of missing
4 stable keywords. We also have missing ~ keywords and for that reason
5 meta ebuilds xfce4 and xfce4-extras are incomplete.
6
7 Some arches currently have stable keywords on ebuilds that..
8
9 - Don't compile at all. GCC 4 issues.
10 - Are not ported to virtual/X11.
11 - Cause Panel to segmentation fault.
12
13 Also lastriting following..
14
15 # Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o> (2 Mar 2007)
16 # Masked for removal. Three wallpapers from 2004
17 # not ported to virtual/x11 or pulling virtual/x11.
18 # Insane.
19 xfce-extra/xfce4-artwork
20
21 # Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o> (24 Feb 2007)
22 # These plugins are not ported for 4.4 and have no
23 # stable keywords so they are masked for removal.
24 xfce-extra/xfce4-bglist-editor
25 xfce-extra/xfce4-modemlights
26 xfce-extra/xfce4-megahertz
27 xfce-extra/xfce4-panelmenu