From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FYI: emul-linux-x86-xlibs deps being replaced in gx86
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:02:45
1 On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:43:04 +0200
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 > 1. well, the deps aren't that 100% awesome in EAPI<5 with paludis. It
4 > may not enforce USE-deps correctly, but a global ABI_X86 setting plus
5 > @world rebuild will make it work fine. but anyway -- whenever
6 > possible, please try to migrate packages to EAPI=5.
7
8 I would be interested to hear where you're getting "may not enforce
9 USE-deps correctly" from... Have you found a bug that we don't know
10 about, or do you mean "enforces USE dependencies when you don't want
11 it to", or "follows the spec when enforcing use dependencies", or
12 something like that?
15 Ciaran McCreesh