From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] last rites: games-util/dzip
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:23:44
Am Mittwoch 20 Januar 2010 schrieb Michael Sterrett:
> You can look at the discussion at > but with the last > release in 2003 it seems like a pretty dead package.
As we seem to have nothing else that can open dzip files and they are used in the wild, I think we should keep it. I committed 2.9-r3 which fixes the zlib issue, I also added a patch for 64 bit support and an ~amd64 keyword. -- Hanno Böck Blog: GPG: 3DBD3B20 Jabber/Mail: hanno@××××××.de - professional webhosting