From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: mjc@g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Automated build system
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 06:47:23
1 On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 23:37, Michael Cohen wrote:
2 > I'm in the process of hacking up an automated build system that will make
3 > publicly available tarballs on a cronjob. repoman is run on the builds
4 > and also the email address of those to blame is printed to stdout.
5 > Guys, we HAVE to start sorting out the 3,3xx apps we have in portage. I
6 > went back and fixed most of my bugs recently, and I am now tracking my
7 > buglist. I would appreciate it if we can use the list I'm getting from
8 > this script to clean up the b0rked apps.
9 > Thanks!
10
11 Thanks for doing this -- interested in seeing the build system in action
12 :)
15 Daniel Robbins
16 Chief Architect, Gentoo Linux
17 http://www.gentoo.org