From: Jason Stubbs <jasonbstubbs@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla Mails
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:25:07
1 On Thursday 04 December 2003 02:43, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 03 December 2003 10:18, Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > I mentioned it when Bugzilla was upgraded and it just happened again. I
4 > > just got a mail from Bugzilla notifying me of a change I made to bug that
5 > > was actually done 158 hours ago. Anybody have any ideas on this? Not that
6 > > it's life-threatening...
7 >
8 > bugzilla does a queueing thing now ...
9 > rather then sending out an e-mail for every change like it used to, it
10 > tends to try to send one e-mail with a bunch of changes ...
11 > it's not perfect but it's *ok* imo
12
13 Hmmm, there were two changes - a file attachment with comment and depracation
14 of a previous attachment - but all were done by me. Maybe a small bug in the
15 new delayed sending?
16
17 Regards,
18 Jason Stubbs