From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP ??: Critical News Reporting
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:32:42
1 Hi Nathan,
2
3 On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 20:36 -0500, Nathan L. Adams wrote:
4 > So you installed your server without reading *any* documenation? (Don't
5 > lie). And you expect that the average user installs a Gentoo server
6 > without at least referencing the documentation? Pa-leaze.
7
8 I've been following your posts in this thread. I'm not finding your
9 contribution to be very helpful to what we're trying to achieve here.
10 What are *you* trying to achieve, other than making yourself look like
11 an idiot?
12
13 Or, to put it another way ...
14
15 Stop being a muppet. If Ciaran needed to refer to the documentation
16 (which I very much doubt), he could read the text-only version included
17 on the install media, or he could use a browser on another machine to
18 access it.
19
20 Please start taking a moment to *think* before putting your foot into
21 your mouth.
22
23 Best regards,
24 Stu
25 --
26 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
27 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
28 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
29
30 GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
31 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C