From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xserver ebuilds
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:44:43
1 On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 07:50, Richard Lärkäng wrote:
2 > On Sunday 16 November 2003 08.48, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > Hi everyone,
4 > > I recently finished putting together some ebuilds for freedesktop's
5 > > xserver (formerly known as kdrive).
6 <snip>
7 > Any chance to get a tarball of just the overlay-freedesktop?
8 > Also the freedesktop eclass seems to be missing from overlay-freedesktop
9
10 Ah, thanks for catching the missing eclass. That's fixed.
11
12 Creating a tarball of the overlay-freedesktop is overly difficult for
13 me, as it's a tree of symlinks to my real overlay. If you take the full
14 tarball and delete everything except distfiles, eclass, and x11-*,
15 you'll have very few extra files. The download also will be quite close
16 to the same size since the rest is just ebuilds and other small text
17 files.