From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: oford <oford@×××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo part II.
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:34:43
1 > Don't try to "overcome the moving target. It is the soul of Gentoo
2 > IMHO.
3
4 That is definitely not my plan. I am one of those people that use Gentoo because it has a moving tree. You are correct in saying that it is Gentoo's soul.
5
6 What I am trying to do is bring some stability to management, as well as our core development policies. If done correctly, the 'moving target' will not be affected.
7
8 Regards,
9 //zhen
12 John Davis
13 Gentoo Linux Developer
14 <http://www.gentoo.org/~zhen>
15
16 ----
17 Knowledge can be more terrible than ignorance if you're powerless to change your world.