From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unmasking modular X
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:35:31
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 10:48 -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> changes to all the ebuilds, since we've generally just been putting them
4 >> in the latest ~arch and newer (p.mask). This should mostly be a copy and
5 >
6 > We have? No wonder it's been taking me so fscking long to get all of
7 > the games stuff done. I've been doing it for every version of all
8 > offending packages, not just the ones in ~arch, since we can't be sure
9 > if a user is using a mixed stable/testing system or not.
10
11 Sorry about the confusion there =(
12
13 People using mixed stable/testing can deal with the consequences (i.e.,
14 also ~arch broken packages) until the proper app maintainer gets around
15 to fixing all the deps.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie