From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP ??: Critical News Reporting
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 19:21:59
1 On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:49:42 -0500 "Nathan L. Adams" <nadams@××××.org>
2 wrote:
3 | 6. Ciaran is completely biased against XML (or anything that isn't
4 | stored as a simple flat file) ;)
5
6 It's not bias. I give XML exactly what it deserves. SGML is a giant
7 fire breathing stomping monster useful for crushing Tokyo. XML is the
8 spawn of said giant fire breathing stomping monster that's had its
9 claws and teeth removed, its jaws glued shut, its legs chained together
10 and its tail nailed to the ground. And we're not trying to destroy any
11 large cities here...
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm