From: ablepharus <ablepharus@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Yixun Lan <dlan@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:27:05
1 Hi,
2
3 Yes I have read that document and also started reading the devmanual.
4
5 My Bugzilla account is ablepharus@×××××.com, it has been in place for a
6 long time, but has never been put to much use.
7
8 I have written few ebuilds for packages that are not in the tree or any
9 overlay and patched a few ebuilds up to use newer versions or git, and
10 keep them in a private overlay.
13 Yixun Lan <dlan@g.o> writes:
14
15 > Hello ablepharus
16 > I couldn't found your account info (base your email)
17 > in bugzilla.
18 > also I'd be happy if you can convince me you do have
19 > a few experience on ebuilds writing ;-)
20 > assume you already familiar with how @proxy-maint goes[1]
21 > thanks
22 >
23 > [1] http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Proxy_Maintainers