From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: spamc standalone package
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:55:41
1 * Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> schrieb:
2 > Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
3 >
4 > > is anyone else working on an standalone spamc package ?
5 > > I've got several machines where I don't want to have the whole
6 > > spamassassin installed - they're just calling an remote machine
7 > > to do this work.
8 >
9 > Sounds like a good question for the Networking forum and/or gentoo-user
10 > ML.
11
12 meanwhile, I did the split and got it running (in-production)
13 for a while. If you like, I could provide an ebuild for it.
16 cu
17 --
19 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
21 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
22 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
23 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
24 http://patches.metux.de/
26 --
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list