From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The app-misc/beagle in portage is seriously outdated!
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:07:18
1 Le jeudi 28 février 2008 à 16:26 +0800, Shaochun Wang a écrit :
2 > On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 08:17:56AM +0100, Rémi Cardona wrote:
3 > > Create your own overlay and put the ebuild there, maybe try to have it in
4 > I really created my own overlay on my personal computer. I also commited a
5 > beagle ebuild to gentoo bugzilla.
6 >
7 > > Sunrise, maybe Daniel could proxy-maintain the ebuild for you, should you
8 > Proxy-maintain? I think that guy is retired sneakly from Gentoo. What
9 > about proxy maintaining?
10
11 proxy-maintaining doesn't necessarily rely on the original maintainer.
12 Although it would be best to find someone that actually uses mono to
13 test it :)
14
15 Btw, shouldn't this package be under the freedesktop/dotnet herd ?
16
17 > > prove to know enough both about ebuilds and beagle :)
18 > BTW, how to prove I have known enough about ebuilds and beagle?
19
20 apply to the ebuild quiz :)
23 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
24 Gentoo