From: "Tod M. Neidt" <tneidt@××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new nvidia ebuild
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 19:26:22
1 Wow!
2
3 I have never gotten around to loading up the nvidia drivers till now.
4 Did I say "Wow"! The xscreensaver GL apps really book now. Some
5 actually make me nauseous. I can't wait to try out a few molecular
6 viewers. Combined with the preemptive 2.4.10 kernel, I have a very very
7 nice workstation.
8
9 Thanks,
10