From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Where can I find the guide.xsl, etc..
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:44:12
1 On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 01:24:38PM -0400, Jeff Boyle wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I'd like to setup the Gentoo document guide "system" on my Suse
5 > (http://64.129.22.157) server. I really don't want to download the
6 > distro to get the files.... is there a way I can get the XSL and CSS and
7 > image files without having to download all?
8
9 I'm working on a projects section for the Gentoo Linux website. I can
10 set up a page specifically for those interested in using Guide in their
11 own projects. I'll start working on that now.
12
13 Best Regards,
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org