From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mozilla-bin
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:11:30
1 Hi Mikael,
2
3 Mikael Hallendal wrote: [Fri Sep 21 2001, 07:51:20AM EDT]
4 > I have a question about this package. Are everything needed for
5 > building against (i.e. Nautilus, Galeon, Skipstone, Evolution)
6 > included in this package?
7
8 I committed this package because I didn't like compiling Mozilla either.
9 Also I didn't know about the trick of running it as root the first time,
10 so mine always segfaulted. :-(
11
12 Regarding building things against it, I don't really know. I *think*
13 that it contains everything necessary, because I believe that other
14 distros use the prebuilt binary packages from mozilla.org.
15
16 Aron