From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About ppc status and stable keywords
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:29:08
1 On 07/08/2012 07:55 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > For a long time I have been observing ppc team reacts really slowly to
3 > stabilization requests, causing us to need to keep old ebuilds for a
4 > long time. Maybe it's time to start dropping stable keywords for ppc as
5 > looks like team doesn't have enough man power to keep stable updated.
6 >
7 > What do you think?
8
9 I have access to native ppc and ppc64 (although the latter is in poorer
10 condition). I could join that team and stabilize important ebuilds. My
11 interest in ppc comes from various devices that still use ppc like the
12 mikrotik RB1000U.
13
14 Can I join the team?
17 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.