From: Dhruba Bandopadhyay <dhruba@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@××××××××××××.uk
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla Firebird 0.6 Released!
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 08:01:50
1 Hello
2
3 If you haven't already heard the very eagerly anticipated Mozilla
4 Firebird 0.6 milestone release is finally upon us! Aside from the new
5 name, changes from version 0.5 include enhancements to preferences,
6 privacy options and boomarking and new features of automatic image
7 resizing and smooth scrolling amongst others. Mozilla Firebird will
8 form the default browser component in The Mozilla Browser eventually.
9 Read more on the links below.
10
11 Release notes & FAQ
12 http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firebird/release-notes.html
13
14 Project page
15 http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firebird/
16
17 MozillaZine
18 http://www.mozillazine.org/
19
20 Roadmap
21 http://www.mozilla.org/projects/phoenix/phoenix-roadmap.html
22
23 I'd been following for some time the last four or five nagging bugs that
24 were consistently delaying the release. Imagine my utter surprise and
25 amazement when I saw that within one night (yesterday) the developers
26 had moved the target milestone for most of these bugs to version 0.7 and
27 shipped the release in a flash overnight.
28
29 An ebuild request has already been filed on bugs.
30
31 Happy browsing!
32
33 With regards