From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC - new category dev-tos
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 04:52:53
1 sanchan wrote:
2 > Hi all, I'm working on TinyOS related ebuilds (Bug #78908) and since
3 > actually there are 20 ebuilds in my overlay may be worth proposing a
4 > dev-tos category.
5 > It will take a few weeks in order to have all the ebuilds updated for
6 > the new release of tinyos, have them reviewed by peer an committed to
7 > the tree, but it's a lot easier to make a category early rather than
8 > moving stuff.
9
10 Isn't it too specific? I'd rather spread them in the current categories.
11
12 lu
16 Luca Barbato
17
18 Gentoo/linux Developer Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
19 http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list