From: "Santiago M. Mola" <coldwind@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: pr@g.o, release@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: removal of digest files from the tree
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:45:17
1 On Jan 31, 2008 12:32 AM, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 12:05:26AM +0100, Vlastimil Babka wrote:
4 > > Chris Gianelloni wrote:
5 > >> I think throwing up an announcement today/tomorrow for Thursday/Friday
6 > >> should be sufficient for this sort of a change, as it won't affect any
7 > >> user who has a version of portage released in the past ~1.5 years.
8 > > So, since it seems nobody objected it, time for the announcement? And the
9 > > removal (server-side by robbat2) would be best done right before the
10 > > snapshot?
11 > It's pretty much irrelevant to the snapshot. wolf31o2 has my patch to
12 > exclude digests in the snapshot anyway.
15 Then I guess it could be done as soon as the doc patch is prepared...
18 Santiago M. Mola
19 Jabber ID: cooldwind@×××××.com
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list