From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Linux-PAM stabling plans
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 01:02:38
1 Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > Forwarded by request of somebody thats smart/lucky enough to not
3 > be on this list but still monitoring it.
4 >
5 > -------- Forwarded Message --------
6 > From: Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò <flameeyes@g.o>
7 > Subject: New Linux-PAM stabling plans
8 > Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:51:36 +0200
9 > I'd really like comments on the guide (that still has to pass through
10 > an editor -- Josh would you mind? :) -- so please skip grammar check
11 > for now ;) ), so that I can address whatever is needed.
12
13 Nope, I don't mind at all. I edited it for grammar, spelling, English,
14 and GuideXML coding style. (No content changes.) Fixed in CVS!