From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP ??: Critical News Reporting
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 01:55:59
1 On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:36:03 -0500 "Nathan L. Adams" <nadams@××××.org>
2 wrote:
3 | So you installed your server without reading *any* documenation?
4
5 Actually, yes, I did. I can quite easily do installs without the
6 documentation, as can most other people who really know how Gentoo
7 works.
8
9 | (Don't lie). And you expect that the average user installs a Gentoo
10 | server without at least referencing the documentation? Pa-leaze.
11
12 I bet there're lots of people who don't read the documentation using
13 the machine on which they're installing.
16 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
17 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
18 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm