From: "Jory A. Pratt" <anarchy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla Project status in Gentoo
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 21:01:17
1 As we prepare for the esr60 update, we will close all bugs that are no
2 longer relevant with the eol of 52.x. In addition we will be last
3 righting the *-bin packages as we have no active developer using them or
4 willing to maintain them in a timely manner.
5
6 The mask for the *-bin packages will be put in place 14 days from now
7 unless we have a developer step up and take full control of maintaining
8 them. The Mozilla herd consists of 3 developers and we do not have the
9 time or resources to work both source and binary packages.
10
11 Thank You
12 --
14 Jory A. Pratt
15 Gentoo Linux Developer [Mozilla Lead]
16 E-Mail : anarchy@g.o
17 GnuPG FP : D4AC 8D63 0B16 F7C9 08E9 B909 A0CC C3BA B4D0 88B4
18 GnuPG ID : B4D088B4