From: Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Initial tests for full-tree Manifest verification (MetaManifest)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 22:34:17
1 On 25/11/17 22:05, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi, everyone.
3 >
4 > Last night Infra has started deploying the initial version of full-tree
5 > Manifest coverage (MetaManifest) on rsync mirrors. While things are not
6 > yet fully settled down, we think it is ready for the initial public
7 > testing.
8
9 Thanks to all involved developers for pushing this forward.
10 I can just roughly imagine how many hours, mails, discussions on IRC and
11 nerves had been required for this.
12
13 Best,
16 Jonas