From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About what would be included in EAPI5
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 12:48:26
On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 14:26:16 +0200
Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
> OK, would you let me to create a tracker bug for eapi5 accepted item?
No. We're working on the PMS list. We don't need yet another place to look.
> About suggesting new item (like forcing rebuilding of other packages > as discussed some days ago and crosscompile support suggested by Tommy > today), I guess we need to get them voted by the council?
No. You need to get a draft diff for PMS written, along with an implementation in a package mangler of your choice and proof that it works in practice. The plan is we'll present the EAPI 5 branch to the Council and have them vote on each individual feature. Then we'll cherry-pick the ones they approve to master. -- Ciaran McCreesh

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] About what would be included in EAPI5 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>