From: Benjamin Coles <sj7trunks@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hey where's my bugzilla EMAIL!
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:41:16
1 The email bug has been solved, you will now get an email promptly,
2 lets take the time to thank Robert Coie "rac" for bearing the pain of my
3 30 additional comments on bug #16104 trying to figure this issue out. In
4 the future we'll try to keep you better posted of events such as these.
5
7 Thanks,
8 Benjamin Coles
9 Gentoo Infrastructure