From: Chris Johnson <cmjohn@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] concerning install instruction translation
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 01:16:54
1 Sun-ki,
2 I'm not sure if someone has replied to you, but please do translate the
3 documentation. Just post to the list or email me if there is something
4 not easily understood or translated. I hope that a well-structured place
5 can be established on the gentoo.org website for such translated
6 documents; for now, perhaps study the method of documentation used for
7 the gentoo.org docs (a special xml) and if you feel like it duplicate
8 that in your own docs. That may also help integration of the docs with
9 gentoo.org when the maintainers have time to update it!
10
11 Best of luck,
12
13 Chris