From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Moving packages to dev-vcs
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 07:09:44
1 On 03/05/2010 07:18 PM, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > On 03/05/10 18:10, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
3 >>> 4. Notify
4 >>> =========
5 > [..]
6 >>
7 >> This step should probably include correcting all open bug
8 >> reports' Summaries to point to the new category, so that CAT/PN can be
9 >> found using the "simple" search interface.
10 >
11 > Good catch. Thanks for fixing those on monotone (and others I guess).
15 > Sebastian
18 After the move is done could you please come up with a list of all the
19 things you needed to take into account and then work with me for example
20 to get it included in devmanual.
21
22 Regards,
23 Petteri