From: Tom Martin <slarti@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New global USE flag: logrotate
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:53:53
1 On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 08:58:14PM +0300, Alin Nastac <mrness@g.o> wrote:
2 > It also controls whether a cron script that use native squid log
3 > rotation is installed or not. You cannot select your preferred rotation
4 > mechanism (logrotate or cron job) through other way than useflags.
5
6 If it's being used like that there, I think I'll just stick to creating
7 another local flag. It's a pretty reasonable compromise, considering
8 some of the criticisms in this thread and the other.
9
10 Tom
13 Tom Martin, http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti
14 AMD64, net-mail, shell-tools, vim, recruiters
15 Gentoo Linux