From: Nathaniel Grady <nate@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RE?: [gentoo-dev] System hangup w/ X taking 100% cpu
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:00:33
1 If you have a thinkpad 600E (possibly other computers with Neomagic video) add:
2 Option "XaaNoScanlineImageWriteRect"
3 Option "XaaNoScanlineCPUToScreenColorExpandFill"
4 to your Section "Screen". Fixes kde crashing problems on my computer. I assume this is not a gentoo-specific issue. Hope this helps ya Jean-Matthieu (and anyone else who has a 600e on this list)
5
6 --Nathaniel Grady
7