From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ACCEPT_LICENSE revisited
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 18:09:32
1 On Saturday 18 November 2006 02:53, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Anyone interested in this feature should review the attached version.
3
4 i've come to the party a bit late ... i cant seem to divine the answer to my
5 question from reading this thread and the GLEP and the bugzilla, so perhaps
6 someone can explicitly spell it out for me ...
7
8 is there a way in the new GLEP to say "never bother me with any license
9 bullcrap" ? i made sure the current check_license() function respected the
10 idea of "*" so that i can put this in my make.conf:
11 ACCEPT_LICENSES="*"
12 the way this is defined matters not so long as the behavior can be achieved
13 (in other words, i dont care if the required setting is "*" or "" or unset
14 or ...)
15 -mike