From: Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] news item: upgrading to postfix-2.9
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:22:23
1 On 07/17/2012 02:00 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
2 > It may be a small issue, but since the potential pain is quite large,
3
4 Yes, that's the idea.
5
6 > since postfix config file changes are usually
7 > pretty hard to review for merges.
8
9 Hmm, that's a failure on our part. >=postfix-2.9 ebuilds is better in
10 this regard. Ideally, only readme_directory and html_directory settings
11 should come up in dispatch.conf. If you are still having problems
12 during upgrades in postfix-2.9.x versions, please let me know.
15 Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>