From: "Jared H. Hudson" <jhhudso@××××××××××.com>
To: buck wheatz <buckwheatz@×××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] trouble getting su to work
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:02:09
1 Check that your /bin/su is suid root.
2
3 -Jared H.
4
5 On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, buck wheatz wrote:
8 > Greetings, I hope that I got the right list.
9 >
10 > I am having trouble getting su to function correctly.
11 > I have my users added to the wheel group, but no dice. Am I missing something? I upgraded pam to fix the login bug, but it didn't work before that either.
12 > I could appreciate some help here. Everthing else works flawlessly.
13 >
14 > Thanks for your time.
19 Using the internet as it was originally intended...
20 for the further research of pornography and pipebombs.