From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problem with Evolution compiling
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:36:55
1 sön 2001-10-07 klockan 11.39 skrev Joshua Pierre:
2 > Hey guys,
3 >
4 > Just trying to compile Evolution 0.15-r2 from portage and when it is going
5 > through and doing all it's checks it seems to stop at movemail and never
6 > recover, it also seems to lock the terminal so it must be killed.
7 >
8 > Here is a log of the last ~10 lines before the problem.
9 >
10 > **
11 > checking for nss.h... yes
12 > checking for ssl.h... no
13 > checking for smime.h... no
14 > checking for Mozilla nss libraries... no
15 > checking for OpenSSL includes...
16 > checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
17 > checking for openssl/x509.h... yes
18 > checking for dlopen in -ldl... yes
19 > checking for OpenSSL libraries... yes
20 > checking for gtkdoc-mkdb... false
21 > checking for movemail...
22 > **
23 >
24 > Any help to fix the problem would me much appreciated.
25 >
26 > Regards,
27 >
28 > Joshua Pierre
29
30 Just to clearify, this has nothing todo with the move. I think someone
31 else had this problem a long time ago, anyone remember a fix?
32
33 Regards,
34 Mikael Hallendal
38 Mikael Hallendal
39 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
40 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden