From: "Werner
To: Colin Morey <peitolm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: AW: [gentoo-dev] How to get gentoo-web
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:12:58
1 But I want to use cvs not to download a tarball each time i want to update. In the documentation is written that the tarball is a cvs snapshot of gentoo-web. So gentoo-web must be on cvs. How I could get the current docu with cvs was not explained there. Could you help me, please.
2
3 Thanks
4
5 Sebastian
6
7 > -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
8 > Von: Colin Morey [mailto:peitolm@g.o]
9 > Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Juli 2002 14:47
10 > An: Werner, Sebastian
11 > Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
12 > Betreff: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to get gentoo-web