From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: devmanual <devmanual@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The demotivating process of contributing to devmanual
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:05:50
1 On Thu, 2019-10-24 at 12:44 -0400, Gokturk Yuksek wrote:
2 > > I'm really glad this is resolved, and that the things started moving
3 > > again. I'd like to thank you for all your hard work on devmanual.
6 > I'm glad we reached a compromise too. We may not always see eye to eye
7 > but I'll always respect genuine contribution efforts.
8 >
9 > Just so that we're on the same page, for the future PRs I'll take a look
10 > at the overall idea, ask one more dev to ack it (doesn't have to be a
11 > devmanual team member), and do the changes I think are necessary post-merge.
12 >
13 > Just let me know if you need any further changes to the workflow.
16 Thank you, I believe that's all we need.
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny